Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
We are pleased to add some new faces on our blog hop starting today! Please make your rounds and give them a warm welcome!
Our theme this week features our favorite retiring stamp set.
I have used this Perennial Birthday stamp set numerous times. It is an all time favorite of mine. I hope to find another favorite like this in the upcoming new catalog.
I have incorporated several retiring items to join the pity party here –
Where do I begin????
I love making sunflowers using this scallop circle embossed with the Eyelet Lace folder. It makes the centers look soo real.
These leaves from the Leaf Punch make a great variety of projects as well as numerous leaves for flowers.
And, you can never go wrong with gingham paper no matter the color.
All retiring* –
- Perennial Birthday
- Leaf Punch
- 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- 6 x 6 Neutral Designer Series Paper
Grab what you can today here!
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to new member, Cindy Elam. I know they’ll all show some stamp sets we’ve forgotten about and will want!
- Stamp Set – Perennial Birthday*, Daisy Lane
- Dies / Embossing – Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder*
- Bundle – Daisy Lane
- Card Stock – Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
- Ink – Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
- DSP – 6 x 6 Neutral Designer Series Paper*
- Punches – Medium Daisy Punch, Leaf Punch*, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch*
- Other – ribbon already retired