Happy Saturday! Time for our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Grateful card.
Perfect as I’m getting cards together for November.
I pulled out the Country Home stamp set, some framelits, some punches…….for this –
I started with the sentiment stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I had the background Buffalo Check already stamped in Merry Merlot. I added the lines in Blackberry Bliss.
I layered leaves and sprigs until I got just the right look. The card is finished off with a bow of lovely Linen Trim.
Don’t you just love this?
- Stamp Set – Country Home, Buffalo Check
- Framelits – Detailed Leaves
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot
- Punches – Leaf, Sprig
- Other – 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim