Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
This was a really fun one!
I sort of went with a literal copy of this card only with stamps –
I used three colors for the flowers and colored the centers in Daffodil Delight Blends.
After cutting the flowers out and getting an arrangement I liked, I placed them on a folded strip of Daffodil Delight to resemble ribbon.
The leaves came last. They were stamped twice before re-inking. Punched using the Leaf Punch and placed behind the flowers.
The ‘welcome’ comes from the Well Written Dies, a must have for all the wonderful words.
What do you think? Sweet little note card, huh?
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Floral Essence
- Dies / Embossing – Well Written Dies, Country Floral EF
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Basic Black
- Ink – Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade, Calypso Carol, Old Olive
- Punches – Leaf
- Other – Daffodil Delight Blends, Notecards & Envelopes