Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
I decided to play around with the inking of an embossing folder again.
Here, I used So Saffron card stock and So Saffron ink along with the Country Floral embossing folder.
I inked up the inside of the folder that has the black line and black Stampin’ Up! logo. I placed the card stock on the other side of the folder, then closed it and ran it through the Big Shot. So pretty! And, a different look using the same color ink as card stock.
I added a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays. From time to time we are late sending out birthday cards. We need these kind of cards too!
Check out the other Design Team cards on our blog. They got very creative with these colors this week! Feeling inspired? Create a card and post on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Card Stock – Grey Granite, Mango Melody, So Saffron, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink – So Saffron, Grey Granite
- Punches – 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle, 1 1/4″ Circle, Leaf
- Other – Country Floral EF (Sale-a-bration)