Happy Create with Connie and Mary blog hop day!
Our theme this week features Easter favors.
Perfect, as I made these sweet little Easter bunny treats for my co-workers and Card Buffet attendees on Sunday.
Aren’t these just too sweet? I originally saw these from a European demonstrator. I modified them to fit American nugget chocolates.
Super, super easy!
- Bunny is a strip of designer series paper, 1 x 12. Score at 2, 5 1/4, 6 3/4 and 10. Nugget wrap is 1 x 3.
- Use Tear & Tape on the ends, folding in, towards the center on the ends.
- The two center score lines, fold towards each other.
- On one of the ends, doesn’t matter which one, where the edge is adhered, apply another strip of Tear & Tape.
- Stand bunny up, and adhere two ears together.
- Wrap nugget and insert in bunny base.
- Decorate. I used the Silver Baker’s Twine from the Spring mini to tie around the ears. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punches with the Classic Label Punch. Pink flower is from the Petals & More atop the trimmed Leaf Punch
The side view shows the beautiful colors of the paper –
It took way longer to write out the directions than it did to whip up a batch of these! it’s a nice favor because you can use any kind of designer series or patterned paper you have on hand. Great for those scrap strips too!
- Stamp Set – Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Framelits – Petals & More (flower)
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – any, here, Whole Lot of Lovely
- Punches – Classic Label, Leaf
- Other – Tear & Tape Adhesive, Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins