Hello my Friday friends!
July is a third over and I’m creating and sharing something everyday because it’s my birthday month!
I was inspired by this sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches –
I am also designing cards for my upcoming Card Buffet.
This might be a winner here –
A beautiful sunflower! The center part is a flap!
It lifts up to write the inside greeting! How cool is that?!?! It’s embossed on the one, top, half the strip.
I love this card. A lot! It does use several of products though…..Most items are obvious (I think), please ask if you can’t figure something out.
I will say, the scalloped center of the sunflower is stamped using one of the stamps from the Artisan Textures.
A little tip for this card, the Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper is actually 1″ strips along the outer portion of the card. That paper has only a few sheets in the pack. This way, it will go further!
- Stamp Set – Daisy Lane, Artisan Textures
- Dies / Embossing – Pinewood Planks EF
- Card Stock – Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry
- Ink – Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
- DSP – Regals 6×6 DSP
- Punches – Daisy, 1 3/8 Scallop Circle, Leaf, Everyday Label