Hello November! Welcome to the second of three posts today! This one is a Blog Hop for We Create!
What we do is, ‘we create’ a card then ‘step it up’ or ‘step it over’.
I created this stunning black and white card for my October Card Buffet –
…….and loved it!
I decided to step it over with similar colors –
Conveniently, from the same pack of Designer Series Paper! I changed the stamping up a bit to Old Olive. This turned out lovely too.
I think I still like the original black and white best though. How about you?
Tell me your thoughts on the two cards. Leave a comment before going on to the talented Kris Kilkenny – we all love to read your comments! Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Painted Harvest
- Bundles – Painted Harvest
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black
- Ink – Black Memento, Old Olive
- DSP – Merry Little Christmas
- Punches – Leaf
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? The October Session can still be purchased! And, before we know it, the November Session will be out! Wow. Time flies.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!
Kris Kilkenny says
Pretty cards Libby! I really like them both, but the green plaid may have to be my favorite right now. I like the added scallops behind the sentiments on both cards too.
Thank you Kris – this is my favorite way to create, a simple one and a stepped up one!
Tanya Harvey says
I like the black but I love the green even more! This is a great design!
Thank you, Tanya!
Oh, how perfect, I love them BOTH! Thanks for sharing 😀
Thanks for stopping and leaving a compliment!
Julie Bell Davidse says
My favorite holiday DSP! You have done a wonderful job with both of these, I just love the mix of patterns.
Thanks so much Julie! I appreciate your kind words!