Welcome to our blog hop!
Our theme this month is Back to School bash!
Awesome, as most schools start this month! We will have lots of ideas for those sweet handmade items you will want to create!
Of course, I was literal with the theme, creating a card of encouragement –
I used a variety of punches to create the apple, starting with the Hot Air Balloon Punch! The indents were made using the Tailored Tag Punch and the points were softened using the round area on the Hot Air Balloon again.
The stem is from the Leaf Punch. Looks pretty good I’d say!
I stamped part of the sentiment from the Here’s To Strong Women. This way, the card is great for a boy or a girl!
I stamped on Basic Black using an old retired White Craft pad. Since the image wasn’t too clear, I went over it with a Chalk Marker. Looks like a real chalkboard now! Especially with the Early Espresso border and rail.
What do you think? Simply cute? Perfect for a kiddo who needs a little encouragement as they start school or are moving on to the next grade!
Please check out the others on the hop! Comments are always appreciated too!
- Stamp Set – Here’s To Strong Women
- Dies / Embossing – Subtle EF
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Real Red, Call Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
- Ink – retired White Craft, Daffodil Delight
- Punches – Hot Air Balloon, Tailored Tag, Leaf