How about some Christmas inspiration?
Our theme this month is Christmas!
I went with a lovely gift card holder –
This Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper just makes this stunning!!!
Bonus as this uses a little over 1/2 sheet of card stock! Meaning you can make 2 from a single sheet of card stock!
- Night of Navy base is 4 1/4 x 11,
- scored at 4, 5 1/2, 7
- another Night of Navy piece is cut 4 /14 x 4, scored in half at 2
- fold base like a W
- adhere together the ^ (bottom part of the W), together with Tear & Tape
- looking at the finished card inside, adhere the strip created to one side of the inside creating a pocket for your gift card, I decorated mine with a strip of Designer Series Paper
- add a piece of Very vanilla to inside to stamp sentiment / greeting
- fold in half other piece of Night of Navy card stock
- adhere to back of base at the top
- add Designer Series Paper to top and front to resemble a gift
- tie ribbon around to close
- I also used a min Velcro dot for additional closure
Questions, please ask!
Check the other out on the hop today! They’ll have some fabulous projects to share with you.
- Stamp Set – Christmas Gleaming
- Card Stock – Night of Navy, Very vanilla
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Brightly Gleaming
- Other – retired Corduroy Nigh of Navy Ribbon