Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
In the middle of all the Halloween cards, I decided to go with a Christmas card!
I know you’re thinking, ‘what’s up with that card’?
Pretty nifty, huh? It’s a z-fold!
I felt the ornaments needed to be grounded, so I put the strip closer to the top and had placed the ornaments hanging from the strip!
I stamped the ornaments in Night of Navy on both the Seaside Spray and the Gray Granite.
I spaced them out along the strip, adding one where the back showed when folded.
Kind of cool, right? I’d love to read what you think!
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set -Christmas Gleaming
- Bundle – Christmas Gleaming
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite
- Ink – Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite
- Punches – Gleaming Ornaments