Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features non-traditional Christmas colors.
Purple isn’t a typical Christmas color for me, however, this is really pretty!
I started by stamping 4 ornaments from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. Memento Black on Whisper White and Highland Heather on Purple Posey. I used the two coordinating punches to punch them out.
The Purple Posey Blends and Clear Wink of Stella gave the ornaments just the right amount of pop!
I added lines on the panel make the ornaments appear to hang.
The sentiment was stamped and cut closed before being placed low on the card.
Pretty fun card with these punches, even in purples! What do you think?
- Stamp Set – Christmas Gleaming
- Bundle – Christmas Gleaming
- Card Stock – Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Purple Posey, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- Punches – Gleaming Ornaments
- Other – Black 5/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Light & Dark Purple Posey Blends