Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cards with shine!
I think the Brightly Gleaming Suite is perfect for this!
It is hard to capture the beauty of this paper on camera! Parts of it are copper metallic!
I added the ornament in Copper Foil to bring that out in the paper. It was embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing folder. To finish it off, a bow from the 1/4″ Copper Trim was just the right touch!
I stamped the sentiment from the sold out Celestial Copper Delicata ink.
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Mary Brown. I know they’ll have some great projects to inspire us!
- Stamp Set – Christmas Gleaming
- Dies / Embossing – Stylish Scroll
- Bundle – Christmas Gleaming
- Suite – Brightly Gleaming
- Card Stock – Pretty Peacock, Very vanilla, Night of Navy
- Ink – Celestial Copper Delicata (sold out)
- DSP – Brightly Gleaming
- Punches – Gleaming Ornaments
- Other – 1/4″ Copper Trim