How about some Christmas inspiration?
Our theme this month is Christmas!
I went with a lovely gift card holder –
This Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper just makes this stunning!!!
Bonus as this uses a little over 1/2 sheet of card stock! Meaning you can make 2 from a single sheet of card stock!
- Night of Navy base is 4 1/4 x 11,
- scored at 4, 5 1/2, 7
- another Night of Navy piece is cut 4 /14 x 4, scored in half at 2
- fold base like a W
- adhere together the ^ (bottom part of the W), together with Tear & Tape
- looking at the finished card inside, adhere the strip created to one side of the inside creating a pocket for your gift card, I decorated mine with a strip of Designer Series Paper
- add a piece of Very vanilla to inside to stamp sentiment / greeting
- fold in half other piece of Night of Navy card stock
- adhere to back of base at the top
- add Designer Series Paper to top and front to resemble a gift
- tie ribbon around to close
- I also used a min Velcro dot for additional closure
Questions, please ask!
Check the other out on the hop today! They’ll have some fabulous projects to share with you.
- Stamp Set – Christmas Gleaming
- Card Stock – Night of Navy, Very vanilla
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Brightly Gleaming
- Other – retired Corduroy Nigh of Navy Ribbon
Su Mohr says
As you know, gift card holders are a favorite! Yours is beautiful with the bow!
Jan Musselman says
I think I still have some of that Ribbon. I love this! TFS
I really really love this! I am doing a lot of gift cards for gifts this year, I am going to case your great idea! TFS!
Angie McKenzie says
Love this layout with the Denim Ribbon! Thanks for the inspiration.
Tricia Butts says
Amazing gift card holder. Love this beautiful foil paper
Janey Backer says
I love the ribbon and the DSP combo – very posh!
Melissa Tennison says
Your gift card holder is lovely! And I like that you can write a little personal note in the white space. Thanks for sharing and hopping with us!