Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cards with lots of glitz and glam!
Glitz and glam is not my forte, but, I’ll try –
Pretty gorgeous if I do say so myself!
I started with die cutting this beautiful flower arrangement from the Artistic Dies which is part of the Artistically Inked bundle –
I used the gorgeous Love You Always Foil Sheets*. There are three colors in the pack, they are retiring, and best of all, they are on sale!
I place the pretty detailed die cut on a Very Vanilla scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
Notice the embossed background? It is the Painted Texture 3D embossing Folder. Embossing folders add such a nice subtle touch.
Such a pretty card!
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Cindy Elam. I know they’ll have some great projects to inspire us!
- Stamp Set – Artistically Inked
- Dies / Embossing – Artistic Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing
- Bundle – Artistically Inked
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand, Evening Evergreen, Very Vanilla, Love You Always Foil Sheets*
- Ink – Evening Evergreen
- Other – Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon