Hello! Welcome to another post and fun card fold today!
Today, I created a Circle Flap Card –
Now opening the flap –
And, again –
Sort of like a tri-fold!
I used this gorgeous Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Love You Always Foil Sheets for the heart die cut and the heart border. So, so pretty!!
Here is how I made this card –
- base is 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 4 1/4″, 8 5/8″
- pushing punch all the way in, with the 8 5/8″ score line in center, punch a 2 1/4″ circle
- add a 2″ punched circle to decorate
- pattern paper is 4″ x 4″
- decorate however you like
- I added a clear Velcro dot to keep it closed
I have made these before. They are just quick and fun! What do you think? Want to give it a try?
- Stamp Set – Lots of Hearts
- Dies / Embossing – Many Hearts Dies
- Bundle – Lots of Hearts
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, Love You Always Foil Sheets
- Ink – Basic Gray
- DSP – Love You Always
- Punches – 2 1/4″ Circle, 2″ Circle