Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
This is a favorite layout for me!
I created a lovely birthday card –
This bold statement from the Life is Grand stamp set, along with the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper work soo well together! This is bold, bright, fun and cheery!
I featured this card at a few recent Card Buffets.
This card shows a great technique, although not sure what it is call. Here is how I did it –
- stamp sentiment on card stock
- place framelit shape over sentiment taking note what would not be cut out by the framelit (here, the upper portion of the ‘h’)
- trim both sides of letter / image that won’t be cut out by the framelit
- place framelit around sentiment / image placing cut portion on top of framelit
- run through Big Shot
- use on card
I hope these directions make sense! If not, please feel free to email me. I’d be happy to walk you through it!
Check out the other Design Team cards on our blog. Post a card using our sketch on our Facebook page. We’d love to see you there!
- Stamp Set – Life is Grand
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Calypso Coral
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Happiness Blooms