Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
This is a favorite layout for me!
I created a lovely birthday card –
This bold statement from the Life is Grand stamp set, along with the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper work soo well together! This is bold, bright, fun and cheery!
I featured this card at a few recent Card Buffets.
This card shows a great technique, although not sure what it is call. Here is how I did it –
- stamp sentiment on card stock
- place framelit shape over sentiment taking note what would not be cut out by the framelit (here, the upper portion of the ‘h’)
- trim both sides of letter / image that won’t be cut out by the framelit
- place framelit around sentiment / image placing cut portion on top of framelit
- run through Big Shot
- use on card
I hope these directions make sense! If not, please feel free to email me. I’d be happy to walk you through it!
- Stamp Set – Life is Grand
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Calypso Coral
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Happiness Blooms