Hello my stampin’ friends!
Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
Here is our current color challenge –
I just had to use this cute little guy –
This little gnome is just adorable! He will be available this Friday!
He is from the Kindest Gnome Bundle. This is adorable mushroom is too! Instead of stamping the image and die cutting it, I just die cut the card stock and trimmed it to create a mushroom. I also embossed each piece to give it some interest.
I felt the card still needed something, so I added the border from the Stitched With Whimsy Dies and a punched cloud!
So, so cute!
Check out the other Design Team cards on our Create with Connie and Mary blog. You’ll see some fabulous ideas! Join us for the challenge too if you’d like!
- Bundle – KIndest Gnome Bundle
- Stamp Set – KIndest Gnome
- Dies / Embossing – Gnome Dies, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders
- Punches – Cloud
- Card Stock – Basic White, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Orchid Oasis, etal Pink
- Ink – Orchid Oasis
- DSP – 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP