Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features our favorite new dies.
What a tough choice – there are so many great new dies in this new mini catalog!
I went with these cuties –
The Gingerbread Dies – they are part of the whole Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite of products that is just over the top with cuteness!
You really can’t see this wonderful Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper in this picture, but several sheets have ‘cookies’ that you can use the die cuts to cut out!!!
It is just the sweetest!
I created two similar versions of these cards. Can you see the difference?
The Real Red and the Garden Green card stocks are embossed with the Checks & Dots Embossing Folder. The non-embossed version looks great too!
The other difference is the arrangement of the pattern paper.
Either card is really awesome and show off these great dies.
Next up is Debbie Henderson, and back is Cindy Elam. I know they’ll have some great projects to inspire us!
To see all the new holiday items, click here, or the image –
It is also Sale-a-bration! To see all the Sale-a-bration options this fall, click here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Frosted Gingerbread
- Dies / Embossing – Gingerbread Dies, Checks & Dots Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Frosted Gingerbread
- Suite – Gingerbread & Peppermint
- Card Stock – Cinnamon Cider, Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White,
- Ink – Old Olive
- DSP – Gingerbread & Peppermint
- Other – Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels