Happy Thursday! You know what that means!
Time for another fabulous card designed for Create with Connie and Mary and our new weekly challenge!
We are back to out alternating color and layout challenges. This week, some fabulous colors –
To compliment the colors, my card –
Bold, fun, creative! I started with stamping the background using the Brushstrokes stamp in Tranquil Tide. I loved it, but once all the other elements were together, it was a bit too bold. A piece of vellum softened the stripes nicely.
I added the stamped focal panel, then the addition of the heart strip, the ‘washi piece’ and the thin bow. All are from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Perfect additions to the card tying in all the colors in the challenge.
You can see the other Design Team cards on our Create with Connie and Mary blog site for inspiration. Card link ups can be done on our Facebook page! Create a card and join us!
- Stamp Set – Brushstrokes, Lots of Love
- Framelits – Mini Treat Bag
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Peekaboo Peach, Vellum, Tranquil Tide
- Ink – Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy
The new JULY session will soon be here!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!