This is the FIRST of three blog hops for me today!
Please check them all out and leave comments! I’ll be giving away BLOG CANDY to one lucky person who comments on all three posts today!! Here is the giveaway –
Notecards & envelopes, rhinestones, stamp set, clear block and 3 ink spots!!! (Please leave your comments by 10:00 pm CDT.)
On with the start of some fabulous creativity for Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is undoubtably, patriotic! And, it sets the tome for the rest of my cards today as well!
Because I’m in a celebratory mood, I went with this embossing folder –
Yes. It IS one of my favorites! It is SO versatile for many different ways you can celebrate!
I originally made the three embossed panels and stars and placed them on the card base. I decided it needed a little something. I added the stamped Brushstrokes background image that just made the card! Simple. Effective.
- Stamp Set – Brushstrokes
- Framelits – Wood Crate
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Dapper Denim
- Other – Celebrations Duo Embossing Folders
The new JULY session will soon be here!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!