Welcome stampers! Thank for join us for our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Boy, do we have fun in store for you today!
Our theme this week features favors for Easter. I created sweet little favors that can be used for Easter, Spring party, a shower, Mother’s Day, or whatever day! Just look at these cuties!
These mini flower pots hold a Hershey’s nugget!
The one is missing one to show it empty too!
Super quick and easy to make as well. A sheet of card stock will make 8, or you can create them in singles. For this tutorial, they are single and on my template paper to easily see the measurements and cuts. These work best with a liquid glue or maybe Tear & Tape. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen for mine.
Pot first –
- card stock strip, 2″ x 5 1/2″
- score at 1/2″, 2 1/8″, rotate, score the same from other end
- in the middle portion, remove 1/4″ on both sides
- cut diagonal from inset to under scoreline on all four areas
- fold up two center scorelines
- fold down 1/2″ flaps, pot rims
- adhere fold down, pot rims, with Mini Dimensionals, and possible glue like me, lol, on both sides
Flower next –
- punch two flowers (Tulip or retiring Daisy work for this size)
- strip for stem, 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- fold stem in half for stability and support, glue together
- glue 1/2″ of stem to center of one side of pot
- adhere one flower with glue at a time 3/4″ up, also for stability and support
- adhere other flower to cover stem
- glue pot together along the top only (you will create a triangle from the side)
- add bow or ribbon, and tag to outside
- insert candy in side
Take another look at these! Some from the backside.
I hope you love these treats! Give me a shoutout if you make some! I’d love to see them!
We will see you next week!