Hello! Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Watercolored Background.
Watercoloring is a challenge for me, so this is good.
I used Brusho to create the two backgrounds. I used the same technique to create two very different looks.
- top, more solid colored piece –
- clear Block E
- spritz gernerously with water
- sprinkle Brusho Crystals on top, let spread & dissolve a bit
- place Watercolor paper on top and smear around
- lift, look, repeat if needed
- let dry
- back piece, spotted –
- spritz once or twice lightly
- sprinkle Brusho Crystals on top
- place Watercolor paper on top and pat
- lift, look, repeat if necessary
- let dry
- use dried pieces on card
Tip : to get a nice, clear, dark stamped image, use the Stamparatus for stamping. It can be reinked repeatedly until the image looks nice and dark.
- Stamp Set – Birthday Cheer
- Framelite – Detailed Birthday Edgelits
- Bundles – Birthday Cheer
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Pacific Point
- Ink – Black Memento
- Other – Brusho Color Crystals, clear Block E, Stamparatus