This week over at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday, we have a really cool sketch to work with!
Just see for yourself –
Challenge #319. Optional Theme : Circle or Oval card
How cool is this?!?! We don’t create shaped cards too often these days, so this is refreshing!
I went with a lovely floral-ish card –
I think this is just soo sweet! My mom will love it! I loved the sparkly strip from the glimmer paper myself.
This pattern from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper is cool in that you can actually use the coordinating framelits to cut out the preprinted flowers in the paper!!!! So, that’s what I did. Hah, minimal stamping!
Both the framelits and the stamp set are retiring. However, they are on SALE which makes it really nice on the pocketbook. The framelits are only $16.50 (regularly $33!) and the stamp set, Oh So Succulent, is $15.75 (regularly $21!). Did I mention the paper is on sale too? What a bargain!!!
I hope I have inspired you with my round card! You can see the other Design Team cards on the blog or our Facebook page. You can also link up a card in either place too! Come join us! It’s fun!
- Stamp Set – Oh So Succulent
- Framelits – Succulent Framelits
- Bundles – Oh So Succulent Bundle
- Card Stock – Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Succulent Garden
- Other – 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack
Did you know that I have a tutorial that you can purchase? I do! I am a part of the Create with Connie and Mary team! Every month we create a new set of tutorials for you called Sessions. Show me some love and order one today!
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!