Hello November 1st! Wow!
Time is flying this year! Time for another hop with my crafty friends at –
Our theme this month is Bundle Up. Which means, bundled products!
I am using products from the Curvy Celebrations collection. It will be available November 3rd.
Here are the products I used –
Curvy Christmas stamp set
Classic Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
I had so much fun creating with them –
Each one is a mini slim card, 3 1/2″ x 6″.
Here they are in detail –
I added Silver Foil and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The bows were fussy cut. This is a tall mini slim card.
Simple long mini slim card with an added bow of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim. The leaves are die cut from the set.
I added smaller Stitched Stars Dies cut from the Designer Series Paper.
When I cut the two above cards, I was left with these two, solid curvy pieces. I added them to a long mini slim card base with Designer Series Paper in the center. I added two trees using the Pine Tree Punch and another linen bow.
All of these cards show the variety of patterns in the Designer Series Paper. They were also very simple to create. What do you think?
- Stamp Set – Curvy Christmas
- Dies / Embossing – Curvy Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Stars Dies
- Bundle – Quite Curvy Variety
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Silver Foil, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
- Ink – Black Memento, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
- DSP – Classic Christmas 6 x 6
- Punches – Pine Tree
- Other – 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim