It’s Thursday! We are back with our Create with Connie and Mary challenges!
This is our newest color challenge –
Nice colors to get the creative mojo flowing again!
I used new products to create a birthday card –
This is a really sweet set that you’ll just love! Its jars. Its candy. Its adorable!
I stamped the three jars, using the 6×6 Designer Series Paper Stacks and framelit cut them. The larger jar is cut from a solid piece of Balmy Blue. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in the center.
Pretty easily created. The bundle and the ribbon will be available January 3, 2019.
Check out the other Design Team cards on our Create with Connie and Mary blog. Create a design using these colors and show it off on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Sweetest Thing (available January 3, 2019)
- Framelits – Jar of Sweets (available January 3, 2019), Spot of Tea
- Bundle – Sweetest Thing (available January 3, 2019)
- Suite – How Sweet It Is (available January 3, 2019)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Vellum
- Ink – Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel
- DSP – Brights 6×6 Stack, In-Color 6×6 Stack, Subtles 6×6 Stack
- Other – Organdy Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-Bration item, available January 3, 2019)