It’s Thursday! We are back with our Create with Connie and Mary challenges!
This is our newest color challenge –
Nice colors to get the creative mojo flowing again!
I used new products to create a birthday card –
This is a really sweet set that you’ll just love! Its jars. Its candy. Its adorable!
I stamped the three jars, using the 6×6 Designer Series Paper Stacks and framelit cut them. The larger jar is cut from a solid piece of Balmy Blue. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in the center.
Pretty easily created. The bundle and the ribbon will be available January 3, 2019.
- Stamp Set – Sweetest Thing (available January 3, 2019)
- Framelits – Jar of Sweets (available January 3, 2019), Spot of Tea
- Bundle – Sweetest Thing (available January 3, 2019)
- Suite – How Sweet It Is (available January 3, 2019)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Vellum
- Ink – Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel
- DSP – Brights 6×6 Stack, In-Color 6×6 Stack, Subtles 6×6 Stack
- Other – Organdy Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-Bration item, available January 3, 2019)