Happy Saturday! Time for some creative inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary and our Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is Green, Black and Gold.
This is a great one for me as these are some of my favorite colors!
I started with my favorite this year, the gold envelope liners from the Watercolor Christmas Project kit.
These gold liners are more like a mirrored paper as I later found out as I was photographing my finished card. (NOTE the glare across the picture!)
Using the Bethlehem Edgelits, I cut the two city scenes in the gold. I used dimensionals to get lots of height on the card front on top of the Designer Series Paper. And, even the paper is on dimensionals too! I kept the sentiment simple.
This is a little better picture (minimal glare and reflection) to demonstrate the BEAUTY of this ‘envelope liner’ paper. It’s way too pretty to line a card with it – it deserves to have the spotlight!
This is a must see hop using these colors! Check out what Debbie Henderson created going forward, and going back to Mary Brown. I know you’ll be inspired!
- Stamp Set – Night in Bethlehem
- Framelits – Bethlehem Edgelits
- Bundles – Night in Bethlehem
- Card Stock – Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Merry Little Christmas
- Other – Watercolor Christmas Project kit
Stumped in your Christmas card designing? Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!