Hi Stampers! Soo much going on with Stampin’ Up – I’ll have to post/share later……..but, today, I start my 12 Gift Card Ideas ’til Christmas! That’s right, for the next 12 Sundays I will post a different festive way to give a gift card (or money/check)!!! Wooohoo!
Week 12 (I will just countdown. I know, scary just how many weeks until Christmas…..)
A very nice one to start with, don’t you think?
Remove the slide-able belly band and here is peak inside –
Removing the gift card reveals a peak of DSP –
And, if we close it , a quick shot before my ribbon gets too tired –
Supply List –
- 115448 Christmas Greetings Stamp Set
- 119670 Early Espresso Ink
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- 100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- 122349 Letters to Santa DSP
- 119857 Word Window Punch
- 119854 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch
- 108362 Crop-A-Dile
- 119265 Pear Pizzazz 1/2 Stitched-Poly Ribbon
- 119257 Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
- 123125 Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine
- 124113 Spice Cake Designer Buttons
Whew, I think that covers it! Finished size is 3×6. It’s a clever way to make a gift card holder from 2 pieces of 6×6 DSP.
Well, let me know what you think – I love to read comments about what you think of my creations!