Happy Tuesday Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest two week challenge to inspire you –
Optional Theme : Embossing
I have the perfect idea! The July Paper Pumpkin, On My Mind –
I used one of the cards in the kits for the front embossed panel because it’s just pretty cute!
I added a fussy cut magnolia flower stamped in Crumb Cake and colored with Blends to the center square.
Since it the flower was stamped on Whisper White, after I cut it out, I colored the edge with the lightest Soft Sea Foam Blend.
This is just a lovely card that I can not wait to send out!!
Check out out the other Design Team cards on our Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog or Facebook page. You can also play along with our challenge and show us your cards on either site.
- Stamp Set – Good Morning Magnolia,
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Shapes Dies
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- Other – July Paper Pumpkin, On My Mind, Soft Sea Foam and Crumb Cake Blends