Happy Tuesday Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest two week challenge to inspire you –
Optional Theme : Embossing
I have the perfect idea! The July Paper Pumpkin, On My Mind –
I used one of the cards in the kits for the front embossed panel because it’s just pretty cute!
I added a fussy cut magnolia flower stamped in Crumb Cake and colored with Blends to the center square.
Since it the flower was stamped on Whisper White, after I cut it out, I colored the edge with the lightest Soft Sea Foam Blend.
This is just a lovely card that I can not wait to send out!!
- Stamp Set – Good Morning Magnolia,
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Shapes Dies
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- Other – July Paper Pumpkin, On My Mind, Soft Sea Foam and Crumb Cake Blends