Happy Birthday to my daughter, Hillary!
Every birthday is special whether loved ones are near or far.
It’s always fun to send a box of goodies, including a handmade card across the miles! It always brings the smiles! Love creating these boxes of fun – no matter what the age it!
This was a quick and easy card because everything works so well together! And, it’s a non-stamped card!! Can you believe it?
- Framelits – Happy Birthday
- Card Stock – Powder Pink, Berry Burst
- DSP – Foil Frenzy Specialty
- Other – baker’s twine, non Stampin’ Up
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!