Been a few days since I posted. Good to be back. I’m sharing a card created for Watercooler Wednesday.
Our theme this week was chosen by Judy –
Everyone loves a good birthday challenge! I went with this –
A fun take with this Happy Birthday thinlits set. I separated it to do a little something extra with it! I placed it side by side. The DSP I used the same sheet, just reversed one of them to use the other side!
Also super fun because it’s a . . . . . . . . . . .
Gift card holder!
I used the standard size card. I just scored, folder over, punched and adhered the flap to create a pocket for the gift card! So easy!
Check out what the other Design team Members created at our Watercooler Wednesday blog. Create a card and join us!
- Stamp Set – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Framelits – Happy Birthday
- Bundles – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Grey, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Color Theory
- Punches – Balloon Builder, Pretty Label
- Other – Tear & Tape Adhesive
The new JULY session is now available!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Penny Hanuszak says
Awesome birthday card Libby. I like how you combined it to make it a gift card. Very clever, I would have never suspected from the front view. Thanks for sharing.
Always got to be sneaky…..or clever!