Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest color challenge –
It features a new In Color, Soft Succulent!!! It is such a pretty shade of green!
Here is how I used it along with the other colors –
I started by stamping three flower clusters from thee new Flowers of Friendship stamp set in Soft Succulent.
I stamped just the flowers again in Crushed Curry. I colored them with Cajun Craze and an old Daffodil Delight Blends marker.
I then fussy cut each of the flowers out and adhered them to the stems.
I backed this with Cajun Craze. I tied a bow of Soft Succulent Ribbon 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon around the card and added a sentiment from the same stamp set.
I love this card! It’s soft and sweet.
- Stamp Set – Flowers of Friendship
- Card Stock – Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze, Basic White
- Ink – Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
- Punches – Double Oval Punch
- Other – Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight Blends,. Soft Succulent Ribbon 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon