Happy to share another Fun Fold today! After all, it is Friday!
Here is the sweet card –
And opened –
I used….Something old –
The soon-to-retire Boho Indigo Product Medley Refill kit*, on sale for $13.80!
Something new, the sentiment from a new catalog stamp set, Flowers of Friendship.
Something borrowed, the soon-to-retire, Stitched Shapes Dies* –
Something blue, Misty Moonlight ink and card stock!
And, by the way, no clue what you call this fold! But, here is how I created it –
- Misty Moonlight card base, 4 1/4″ x 9″, scored at 3 1/2″
- 2 Very Vanilla pieces, 3 1/4″ x 4″
- adhere one to outside, one to inside with 1/8″ border around all sides
- 1 Very Vanilla piece 1 3/4″ x 4″
- adhere to right side 1/8″ border on three sides
- 1 DSP 3″ x 3 3/4″
- adhere to Very Vanilla on front, left
- 1 DSP 1 1/2″ 3 3/4″
- adhere to Very Vanilla on front, right
- scrap of Very Vanilla for die cutting sentiment
- Misty Moonlight 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Very Vanilla 3″ x 2″
- DSP 2 2/4″ x 1 3/4″
- layer the above 3 like sample
What do you think? Pretty, pretty! Great card style to use with any products, but these look especially pretty together!
- Stamp Set – Flowers of Friendship (new)
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Shapes Dies*
- Card Stock – Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Misty Moonlight
- DSP – Boho Indigo Product Medley Refill kit*