Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge!
Here is our newest color challenge –
Great colors to create this –
I was so excited to play around with the tree looking stamp from Winter Woods stamps set. I repeated the inking and stamping of this set to create the background. Very simple! But, very pretty.
The leaves were framelit cut and layered on one another.
The tied twine was the finishing touch to this!
The other Design Team members at Create with Connie and Mary created some really nice designs using these colors. Check them out!
Create a card and show it off on our Facebook page!
- Stamp Set – Winter Woods (background), Falling for Leaves (sentiment)
- Framelits – Detailed Leaves
- Bundles – Falling for Leaves
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
- Other – Nature’s Twine, Subtle EF