Welcome to the first of three post today for Three Post Saturday! I’ll be sharing fall cards today for all the postings.
I’m starting with the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features our Favorite Holiday Catalog stamp set.
I love fall, so I couldn’t wait to create a fall card using new products from Holiday Mini catalog. These will be available September 5th.
I used the Falling for Leaves Bundle making this beautiful card –
Leaves are stamped n the same color as the card stock and framelit cut them. I placed them around the sentiment.
The sprigs are punched in Blackberry Bliss using the new Sprig Punch! It’s all tied together using the Nature’s Twine.
- Stamp Set – Buffalo Check, Falling for Leaves
- Framelits – Detailed Leaves, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Falling for Leaves
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
- Punches – Sprig
- Other – Nature’s Twine