I have an adorable card designed for our new color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary –
I have been itching to play with the new Apron of Love bundle. So, I finally thought these colors were perfect to design with!
I started by cutting the apron from the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Bubbles & Fizz.
I used the hostess set, Yay You, to stamp the hearts on either side of the strip of Lemon Lime Twist (it’s part of a card from the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes, a free Sale-a-Bration item).
The trim along the bottom of the apron is the same as the Calypso Coral trim along the side of the Lemon Lime Twist strip. It’s one of the framelits included in the set! So are the cute little utensils and the apron pocket! This set is just adorable!
Check out the other Design team cards on our blog. You can show off your creations on our Facebook page this week!
- Stamp Set – Apron of Love, Yay You (hostess)
- Framelits – Apron Builder
- Bundles – Apron of Love
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil
- Ink – Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist
- DSP – Bubbles & Fizz (Sale-a-Bration)
- Other – Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-Bration)