Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features back to school.
I created a card for encouragement –
This is one of my favorite sentiments from the Strong & Beautiful stamp set! Yes, I use it quite a bit! I combined it with the Harvest Hellos bundle, also a favorite of mine too!
I stamped the apples in Basic Gray, the sentiment in Black Memento to stand out more since it is soo close to the apple edge.
For a fun ‘back to school’ appeal, I used Real Red, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight colors here.
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Mary Brown. I know they’ll have some great back to school ideas to inspire us!
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos, Strong & Beautiful
- Dies / Embossing – Subtle EF
- Bundle – Harvest Hellos bundle
- Card Stock – Real Red, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
- Ink – Basic Gray, Black Memento, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
- DSP – Brights 6×6
- Punches – Apple Builder