Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features well wishes.
Perfect theme for this card –
This sentiment is soo pretty! It is from Beauty of The Season –
The leaves stamped around the sentiment, truly fall-like!
I stamped each leaf twice after being inked up.
Such a lovely card!
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Cindy Elam. I know they’ll have some great projects to inspire us!
These stamps sets are from the new mini catalog! To see all the new holiday items, click here, or the image –
It is also Sale-a-bration! To see all the Sale-a-bration options this fall, click here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Gorgeous Leaves, Beauty of The Season
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz
- Other – Gold 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon