Christmas is not too far away! Busy getting ready for it?
It’s time to take a break and join Create with Connie and Mary for our blog hop!
Our theme this week : Vanilla, Gold and Cherry Tag
These are some of favorite colors!
This has been something I’ve been wanting to try –
Creating a coffee mug / cup using the Coffee Cup Framelits and the Large Letters Framelits. It was just the perfect focal point for this tag! It will go great on a package of hot chocolate!
Go forward to see the talented Debbie Henderson and her creations, and going back, you’ll see the simply wonderful, Mary Brown. I know you’ll be inspired by both of them!
- Stamp Set – Back in Plaid
- Framelits – Coffee Cup, Large Letters
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Be Merry
- Other – Foil Snowflakes, November Paper Pumpkin (Back in Plaid)
Before I forget, did you know we have a Christmas Card tutorial? Check out our Create with Connie and Mary November Session. Tutorials make planning holiday cards a snap! Try us out!
Here is a snippet at the November projects –
These are the sets used –
- Christmas Quilt Bundle
- Hearts Come Home Bundle
- Christmas Sweaters Stamp Set
- Santa’s Suit Bundle
- Smitten Mitten Bundle
The mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!