I’ve been searching for creative inspiration today and ran across two challenges that got me to creating!
The first was from Paper Players, PP372 –
The other was a color challenge from Just Add Ink #387 –
Two awesome starting points to create this –
Simply beautiful, correct?
I used a variety of thinlits to create this. The bright, shiny gold comes from the Watercolor Christmas Project kit (it’s the envelope liners). I love how noticeable it is.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamp Set – Oh, What Fun
- Framelits – Card Front Builder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Mini Treat Bag (bow)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Be Merry
- Other – Watercolor Christmas Project Kit
I am also a Design Team member with Create with Connie and Mary. Have you seen our Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? This is a tutorial to make planning your holiday cards and classes a snap! Check us out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!