Happy Thursday! Yes, Thursday. Already. Looks like another month is flying by before our eyes!
And, you know what that means? Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
What a cool layout we have today –
I decided to go with a fun Easter type card –
Isn’t this cute, cute?
I just love how the glimmer paper ‘eggs’ are sort of hidden in the grass. This glimmer paper can be yours for FREE through the end of the month during Sale-a-Bration.
I raised the white panel to give the card a little extra ‘pop’ – although it’d look great without it too.
This is a really fun layout and I enjoyed creating a great card with it. For more great inspiration, check out our website or create your own take on the challenge and link up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – 6×6 Glimmer Pack Assortment
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!