Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features fall cards!
Since we are nearing the end of our fall Sale-a-bration, I decided to use a Sale-a-bration stamp set called, Textures & Frames –
I stamped a pumpkin with one of the shapes!!
I added a leaf from the Gift Giving Dies and a curled Linen Thread sprig!
This gorgeous, elegant sentiment is from the Heartfelt Wishes –
The Stamparatus made it easier to stamp this cling stamp set straight under the pumpkin.
I love the elegance and simplicity of this card, don’t you?
- Stamp Set – Textures & Frames, Heartfelt Wishes
- Dies / Embossing – Giving Gifts Dies
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Soft Suede
- Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
- Other – Linen Thread, Stamparatus