Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features Christmas cards, yes, in July! It’s a thing these days!
Since the new catalog comes out soon, next month, I thought I’d go with supplies you can get now!
My starting point was this Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper because it is on sale!
And, a 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder –
I created a template to make it easier to understand! I just love these One Sheet Wonders! (FYI, the line for card C is in the wrong place on the template, but the measurements are correct.)
Here is what I created –
Aren’t these the prettiest!?!?! Soo easy as well!
This is Card A on the template.
This is Card B on the template.
Card C (Note, the line on the picture is wrong, but the dimensions are correct, 2 pieces, 1 1/2″ x 3″.)
And, Card D.
This layout can either be vertical or horizontal. I usually gravitate towards vertical cards, so I thought I would change it up for these. I’ve made several different variations of these over time.
Additional sizes I used to create these cards –
- (2) Evening Evergreen, 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, 1″ x 3″ strip
- (2) Cherry Cobbler, 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, 1″ x 3″ strip
- (4) Soft Succulent, 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- (4) Sahara Sand card bases
I really like this new stamp set, Inspired Thoughts because of all the included sentiments! Two Christmas greeting and all these other wonderful ones as well!
Additionally, I used the Tasteful Labels Dies for the sentiment and the Gold Foil strip on each card.
What do you think? Will you be trying these out? Drop me a line if you do!
This paper, and others are on sale currently. Check them all out here, or click the image –
- Stamp Set – Inspired Thoughts
- Dies / Embossing – Tasteful Labels Dies
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Gold Foil
- Ink – Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Tidings of Christmas