Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features what summertime means to us in card form!
Ohhhh, I’m going to have to play this one up. Summers are hot, humid, and sticky here, lol!
But, what comes to mind are birthdays! Mine, and my moms are this mom, just days apart! So, I went with a sweet birthday card –
Sweet? How about gorgeous??
It is soft, floraly, and reminds me of summer!
I used a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of it. I just cut it a few times, flipping it to show both sides on the card!
To see the other Designer Series Papers on sale, click the here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Welcoming Window
- Dies / Embossing – Checks & Dots Embossing Folder
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Hand-Penned
- Punches – Rectangular Postage Stamp
- Other – Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon, Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins