Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest layout challenge –
Great layout for just about anything!
I’m feeling peachy this week, so I went with the Sweet As A Peach Bundle again –
This is how I used it –
I built the card around the stamped and die cut peaches. I used Basic White for the stamping, but placed them on Very Vanilla for a softer look.
I used the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper for the rectangle. The Pale Papaya is a soft peach-ish color.
I backed that on the really cool Thanks & Hello Embossing Folder in Pear Pizzazz –
I love all the different languages! I added the additional, hello friend, sentiment in Early Espresso. I stamped it after I assembled the card – I could because these stamps are clear!
Are you just lovin’ this Sweet As A Peach Bundle yet??? I sure have given you some great ideas with it! Tomorrow will be no different! Stay tuned!
- Stamp Set – Sweet As A Peach
- Dies / Embossing – Peach Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Thanks & Hello Embossing Folders
- Bundle – Sweet As A Peach
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Basic White
- Ink – Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
- DSP – 2021-2023 In Color DSP
- Other – Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker