Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features our favorite pre order bundle!
As demonstrators, one of the perks is getting to view, and order, products early! So, you’ll see lots of great ideas today using a few great products we could order early!
I went with Colors & Contours Bundle –
I think these Scalloped Contours Dies will be very popular from this new catalog. Everyone seems to enjoy these type of dies.
I used the new 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum on these cards too! It is what is behind the scalloped piece.
I compared the new In Colors with current (or soon-to-retire^) colors to get an idea what they look like. These are my opinions, not gathered from others.
Top : Mango Melody, In Color : Pale Papaya, bottom : Petal Pink
Top : Purple Posy^, In Color : Fresh Freesia, bottom : Highland Heather
Top : Flirty Flamingo, In Color : Polished Pink, bottom : Melan Mambo
Top : Mint Macaron, In Color : Soft Succulent, bottom : Just Jade
Some fun cards and color comparisons, right?
I love the variety of sizes with these dies. I also really like this single flower from the coordinating stamp set. The ‘thanks’ sentiment came from the Queen Anne’s Lace. It fit the style of the flower.
What do you think of these cards? This bundle? Will it be on your list to order?
- Stamp Set – Colors & Contours, Queen Anne’s Lace
- Dies / Embossing – Scalloped Contours Dies
- Bundle – Colors & Contours
- Card Stock – Basic White, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya, Petal Pink, Purple Posy^, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Polished Pink, Melan Mambo, Mint Macaron, Soft Succulent, Just Jade, Mossy Meadow, Evening Evergreen, Pretty Peacock^
- Ink – Black Memento
- Other – 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum