Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features all yellow cards!
Oh how fun!!! Monochromatic cards are a favorite of mine!
How about this sweet number –
And the inside detailing –
I used the soon-to-retire, Stitched be Mine Dies* to create the scalloped stitched border!
I used the Playing With Patterns* Designer Series Paper for the outside and turned it around for the inside!
The fun, bold sentiment comes from the also, soon-to-retire, Ridiculously Awesome* stamp set –
A bunch of great retiring products created this simply adorable, meaningful card!
What do you think of it?
- Stamp Set – Ridiculously Awesome*
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched be Mine Dies*
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla
- Ink – Crushed Curry
- DSP – Playing With Patterns*
- Other – Playing With Patterns Resin Dots