Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest color challenge –
Fun colors this week with lots of great inspirations from our Design Team! Here is my take using the colors –
Pretty, pretty. Great option for a masculine thank you card too!
I pulled out the three colors for the sketch. Oddly enough, I pulled this Old Olive, already cut with banner bottom, the Bumblebee rectangle and a Night of Navy circle.
I decided to add a little something something with the Vine Design stamp set in the same colors as the card stock.
For the sentiment, I wanted to fill the circle. I found a nice sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set and pulled out the Stamparatus and the Stampin’ Write Markers to color it in two colors. The Stamparatus is great for this technique.
I finished this off with Well Suited Twine Combo, using the Night of Navy.
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – So Sentimental, Vine Design
- Dies / Embossing – Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Bumblebee, Night of Navy
- Ink – Old Olive, Bumblebee, Night of Navy
- Other – Stamparatus, Stampin’ Write Markers in Old Olive and Night of Navy, Well Suited Twine Combo Pack